Careers at Intego
Founded in 1997, Intego has been developing Mac security products and battling new threats as the Mac security specialist for over two decades.
To expand and support our finance team in Paris, we are looking for an experienced and independent bookkeeper to be reporting to our Group Financial Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recording day to day Financial transactions and completing the posting process;
- Verifying that all transactions are accurately and completely recorded in the books of the company,
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports;
- Ensuring proper compliance with all regulations;
- Controlling the budget provided by the headquarters;
- Preparing bank / debtors / creditors reconciliations;
- Performing other ad hoc projects as requested.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance or any related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of the English language;
- Ability to work independently,
- Strong focus on details and quality;
- Team player;
- IT literacy with sound knowledge of Excel / Word;
- Experience in Oracle Netsuite would be considered an advantage.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.